Have you ever read about or seen news stories about lawsuits filed against a business? These lawsuits can be filed for a number of reasons by a number of different parties. These types of cases fall under commercial litigation. Read on to learn the basics of this legal field and how our lawyers in McAllen can help with your case!
What is Commercial Litigation?
Putting it simply, commercial litigation encompasses disputes and lawsuits filed against companies. For example, say “Laundry Detergent Company A” failed to comply with regulations put forth by a government body. Another party, such as employees, customers, or even said government body can file a lawsuit against it for failing to meet those regulations.
Commercial litigation covers many areas, including:
- Infringements of patents, trademarks, and copyrights.
- Contract breaches where one company failed to uphold a legal clause stated in said contract.
- Consumer class actions where a group of consumers sues a company for fraud, privacy violations, etc.
What We Can Do for You
Our McAllen commercial litigation lawyers believe in providing the most reliable advice when it comes to your case. At our firm, you can expect us to:
- Determine whether litigation is the right course of action for your situation.
- Prioritize your end-goal first and advocate for a settlement that works for you.
- Work with large corporations, small businesses, and individual clients to address your issue.
Contact Fryer & Hansen in McAllen
Our firm is ready to help you. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Contact us today to set up your free consultation.