It’s common to feel a wide range of emotions as you embark on your estate planning journey. After all, you’re making decisions that can impact your loved ones for years. As you prepare to collaborate with an estate planning lawyer in McAllen throughout your process, Fryer and Hansen recommend keeping a few things in mind.
We get it – beginning the estate planning process can feel like a labyrinth of complexity that can make you feel confused and overwhelmed in equal parts. We say, embrace the uncertainty. It’s the reason why Fryer and Hansen are here for you. Let’s begin our collaboration with all the questions you may have in mind:
- What does a will encompass?
- What does probate entail?
- What factors matter in executor selection?
- Does my debt influence this process?
Understand Your Position
Starting the estate planning process means going through all the finer details of your life with a fine-tooth comb. Your marital status and the number of children you have is undoubtedly essential. But keep some other factors in mind:
- What debt do you currently have?
- What assets or properties do you now own?
- What family members do you wish to include in your will?
Secrets and estate planning don’t mix well. As you begin your process, it’s essential to embrace transparency. Doing so enables us to help you determine the best course of action throughout the different facets of your estate planning process. Learn more about estate planning factors:
- Financial Matter that Everyone Should Consider
- 5 Types of Trusts That Make Your Estate Planning Effortless
- 3 Questions to Ask When Adding a Guardian to an Estate Plan
Our Estate Planning Lawyer in McAllen is Here for You
Now that you know how to prepare for our first meeting, the estate planning lawyers of Fryer and Hansen in McAllen are ready for you. Remember, we’re here to make your estate planning in McAllen process as efficient and swift as possible. Contact us in McAllen to learn more.